Saturday, December 8, 2012

New Drawings, First Snow & 2013 Workbooks

My foot is getting better. On Monday I'll leave my crutches. Yay!
Winter is approaching here in Northern Italy, while in the South it's still warm. I like Autumn and Winter time, but here it's very humid, and that's not good for my bones. Anyway it's very humid in Summer, too, and it's not funny either. :)
Yesterday we had our first snow. Started soon this year.

So I picked up my blanket and kept up drawing, while making plans for 2013.
If my 2012 word was "LEARN", my 2013 one will be "ACTION". I'll explain this in another post.

Here is a couple of new "in the woods" series.


I would love to close this post with an announcement:
the 2013 CREATING YOUR INCREDIBLE YEAR WORKBOOKS by Leonie Dawson are here!
You can choose between a LIFE and a BUSINESS workbooks and calendars or have them both.
I found the 2012 workbook very useful and creative. I have been learning a lot from Leonie during the last six months. She is a great coach! And the Goddess Circle community is full of inspiring people.
If you are interested in checking the workbooks out, please click on the pics.



2 comments:

  1. Glad your foot is healing up! I like the "hanging hearts" in the 2nd drawing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy your foot is getting better ;o) I love the snow picture! It's green and raining here! Yuck! Your new art work is stunning!! Big Hugs ;o)

    ReplyDelete